Port Phillip bay's Snapper Fishing Charters - Patterson Lakes - Carrum, how to book? When Booking your Snapper Fishing Charters simply go to our Book Online Button on the Top right-hand side of the page, if you are an Individual or if you would like to book the boat for your Snapper Fishing experience it's this simple.
Please ensure to bring along when Snapper Fishing, wet weather gear, gumboots preferred, Food and drink for your days Fishing, and an esky to keep your catch nice and cold in your vehicle.
All information you will need will be emailed to you when you book your Snapper Fishing Charters online!
You can always go to our FAQs Page if there's anything you need to know.
We look forward to enjoying fishing for Snapper with you in Melbourne.
Don't make mistakes! Victoria's Matt Cini, 30 years experience in Port Phillip Bay Snapper from Melbourne to Patterson Lakes, Carrum, Mornington Peninsula and Hastings Book Now! Limited Seats!
Melbourne's Best Charter Boat Fishing Trips or Tours, for all your Snapper Fishing Charter Information, Look no further than Reel Time Fishing, We will do our best to ensure you take home your prized catch (Big Red Snapper) Red Hot Action Daily 7 days a week 18 hrs a day! if its Port Phillip Bay Snapper you want we back it up year after year!
Matt Cini, affectionately nicknamed 'Genie' because of his sixth sense for finding and catching Victoria's most sought after species with Port Phillip Bay Snapper being his Favourite!
Snapper season can run from as early as September and keep going right up until May.
The main reason we target Snapper from October to December is the Snapper are at their best and most accessible at these times, the Snapper make their way inshore from the cooler waters down South to enjoy the abundance of bait fish that Melbourne has to offer, making these fish one of the most prized fish on offer in our local waters.
Simply Book Online and a deposit of $200 (Book the Boat) or $50 P.P (Individual Snapper Fishing Charter) is required to secure your booking. Visa and MasterCard accepted. Deposit will be refunded in the case of cancellation because of inclement weather.
Snapper Fishing Charters depart daily 5 AM - 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM from Carrum (Oct- Dec)
Check Available Timeslots Online
How do I book a Port Phillip Bay Snapper Charter Fishing simply click links below
> Book the Boat
Organise a group and book the whole boat
> Individual Charter
Don't want to book the whole boat? Book a spot/s on an Individual Charter
Book the Boat RT1-RT2-RT3
Small groups Pro Marine RT4
||$150 p.p||$150 p.p|
|$200 p.p||$200 p.p|
Carrum Boat Ramp
Launching Way, Carrum VIC
OCT to DEC
• Cancellations due to bad weather you will be contacted 24/48 hrs prior to departure please keep an eye on your email and SMS alerts
• We suggest DO NOT buy your fishing licences until the night before or the morning of the afternoon your fishing in case of last-minute cancellations
• all balances to be paid prior to departure if using a card, cash is welcome on the day
• To add or remove passengers please send us an email at least 2 days prior to departure to confirm if your passenger count has changed
• For any information required for your outing email firstname.lastname@example.org
• email is your only point of contact as we are on the water 7 days a week phone and text will not get reached
• If your charter is cancelled due to weather and you can not rebook with the voucher attached simply reply refund please and the office will refund the card that your booking was paid with.
• Ensure you have a current Fishing Licence before you enter into any form of fishing in Melbourne
Link to Buy Licence is here - Buy your fishing licence here now
• We recommend if you have never been boating or you are unsure about seasickness, to please take precaution meaning - do not drink heavily the night before, do not drink milk, take a seasick tablet the night before and prior to departure as per advice from Chemist and continue to have them while onboard if you feel seasick
• Paying your Balance Online here
simply enter your Reference number and pay your balance you will be sent an Invoice/Receipt automatically
• Thanks and will see you soon and enquires please email us or go to FAQs
• We supply all fishing tackle and Bait just bring food and drink onboard keep it light.
• We also have storage for your fish and supply bags to carry it home, leave your fish box in the car.
• We do not answer the phone at 5 am so I ensure that you have read your information correctly the night before.
• We run lots of charters every day and will arrive at the exact time of departure.
Generally, we will be waiting Between Ramp 1 and 2, If it is busy generally on weekends we could be anywhere along the Waterway! Either call us or simply walk down to Ramp 4 we will be somewhere there!
There is car park next to the shop prior to entering the boat ramp, it’s just a short walk to our boats, if you do not hear from us it means all is ok, we will notify you if weather is bad by email and SMS for any changes in your booking.
We look forward to seeing you on your Fishing Charter until than Tight Lines!
All Bait, Tackle and top of the range Rods & Reels supplied. Safety equipment above and beyond marine safety standards with life jackets, flares, first aid, radios and full LED lighting. Private, plumbed toilet on board.
Food, drink and a current Victorian Recreational Fishing Licence. A hat, warm weatherproof clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, motion sickness tablets (if required) and cool box to take fish home are recommended.
The Victorian Government requires all anglers, including clients on fishing charter vessels, to be in possession of a current Victorian Recreational Fishing Licence
Gift Vouchers for Fathers Day, Christmas, Birthdays, give your Loved one a Fishing Charter Gift that they will enjoy a day fishing on Victoria's Best Fishing Charter.
Vouchers can be purchased for ANY amount as they are treated as a credit and can be used as payment towards ANY charter. They choose the date and what fish they want to target and all you do is decide how much to spend! There is NO expiry date and the voucher is emailed to you immediately.
To Purchase a Gift Voucher Click here